Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Curried Chickpeas.

This recipe was intended as a side dish but i have created many versions that ill share with you. I have served it alongside my Gourmet Vege Burgers, I've added them to a green salad for a delicious and nutritious lunch and I've also mashed it all together with a little coconut milk for a delicious dip to go along side my sesame and brown rice crackers. Serve them hot or cold either way they are just as good.
Enjoy!!!


Ingredients:
  • 1 Tin of Organic Chickpeas
  • 2 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
  • 1 tsp Curry Powder
  • 1 tsp Tamari
  • 1/2 Clove Garlic
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 Large Tomatoe.
What To Do:
  • Heat oil in a fry pan. Add garlic and curry powder until fragrant (about 20 seconds). Add Drained and rinsed chick peas. Stir until well coated. Add tamari and salt and simmer on very low heat for 2 minutes. Dice tomatoes and add to pan with chickpeas. Stir through and serve. Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment